Mind & Body
Our integrative services include addressing your physical health, mental health, and spiritual needs.
- Annual physical and preventive care exams
- Treatment of acute illnesses and symptom management
- Management of mental health issues:
- Intensive psychotherapy: 2-4 sessions per week for 2-4 weeks; very specific and problem-focused
- Traditional talk therapy: 1 session per week; more time for reflection and real-world problem solving, examining relationships between issues; offers support during difficult periods of life
- Psychopharmacology and pharmacogenomics testing: Varies from 1 session per week to 1 visit every 3 months; more biologically focused on physical signs and symptoms caused by psychiatric conditions
What mental health conditions do we treat?
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders (treat with long-acting injectable antipsychotics)
- Neurocognitive Disorders
- Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Dementia (Vascular, Alzheimer’s, Fronto-temporal, Lewy Body, Parkinson’s Disease)
- Behavioral Addictions
- Drug / Alcohol Addiction (non-Suboxone, non-methadone)
- Personality Disorders
- Relationship Problems
- Career Stagnation
Discreet, convenient, affordable mind-body care in the comfort of your Manhattan, New York home is just a phone call away. Call (917) 484-2709 or request a confidential consultation online today.